Re: JUST SAY NO TO NETWORK SOLUTIONS PLEASE! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:34:40 -0400
From: Gordon Cook <cook@cookreport.com>
To: list@inet-access.net
Subject: Re: JUST SAY NO TO NETWORK SOLUTIONS PLEASE!

when i use the web site to pay the renewal on my domain name, it
comes back and gives me an opportunity to print screen showing that
your card number has been accepted.  It suggests that you do that and
save the result as your reciept.  Did you do that?  You then have
something to fax them?

Rutt promised more than a month ago to set up an ombudsman to deal
with problems like you have had.  he hasn 't done this.  i am trying
to find out why and am getting no where with them on this score.
<growl>