Re: The Updated "Enrolled Organizations List" of NCDNHC from 7 .1. to 7.31.

Mark and all,

  Thank you for you vote of confidence here.  These issues amongst
a few others are some of the reasons that there needs to be
a closely defined distinction between NON-PROFIT and NON-COMMERCIAL
as it applies to NCDNHC membership.