Re: Application - Another ISOC Chapter???

Takahashi-san, and all,

  No offense intended here in my response.  But it appears from your
organizations web page that your organization is a "Chapter" of the
ISOC.  Is this correct?  If so, that i would find this application as
somewhat in a potential conflict of interest.