             [Fwd: Why are my posts not getting through?]
        Date:
             Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:02:56 +0100
        From:  Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
          To:  DNSO GA <ga@dnso.org>, "jenglund@itaa.org"

      Subject:
        Date:
             Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:01:06 +0100
        From:  Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
          To:  DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org

Dear list admin,

  Why are my posts to the ga@dsno.org not getting through and have not
been sense august 6th?  Please advise.

=================  End of copied example ======================

---- Begin included message ----
Esther,

  The following is just one of 19 examples of posts that I have made to
the ga@dnso.org mailing list which I have been a member of from the
now
written two reminder and request's to the admin of the ga@dnso.org
mailing list three times with no response or correction of the problem
in the past two days..  When can this be corrected?

  Also archives of posts that I and others have made over the past
6 days are not recorded in the ga@dnso.org archives either...

Your cooperation is appreciated in advance to a resolution to this
problem

---- End included message ----