suggestion re copy editing

I suggest that the use of acronyms be avoided when possible. In the August
12th addition to the site, for instance the document refers to the NC. I
don’t see any reason for the shorthand when it is just as easy to use Names
Council. In the case of the many associations and societies and agencies,
it is often clumsy and unwieldy to refer to them other than by the
acronyms. I believe the general rule is to supply  the first reference in
full, e.g., Asia-Pacific Network Information Center (APNIC) and thereafter
as APNIC. However, when a portion of a document is amended and posted, the
acronym should be spelled out.as though it were being used for the first
time.  A glossary on the site would be very convenient.