Re: Reminder -- Call for Comments - List for udrp selectively not working?

Andrew,

  As is true with the ga@dnso.org list, the UDRP list seems to not be
accepting responses (Selectively?)...  Could you please check into both of
these problems as I have posted a reaponse to the UDRP and several posts
to the ga@dnso.org list and they do not seem to be functioning properly...