Re: [IFWP] UPDATE: ICANN-SANTIAGO REMOTE PARTICIPATION & ARCHIVES

mark and all,

  I thought it was very amateurish myself.  It basically stunk to high heaven!
NO, I cannot congratulate the Berkman center on their effort and especially
not on their performance.  If they worked for me they would be fired
immediately!  Why do I say this so harshly?  Here are just a few things
I noticed along with others on the #ICANN-Santiago chat line yesterday
and I noticed both yesterday and today:

1.) The RT Audio.video was popping in and out most of yesterday with
      video being extremely unreliable and audio dropping sporadically.

2.) The effort was obviously undermanned.

3.)  The chat service was not moderated adequately, in fact barely at all.
       Several individuals were allowed to act in a disruptive manner.

4.) It was noticed by several of those on the chat channel #ICANN-Santiago
     that the remote questions were not stated accurately.  Therefore being
     very misleading.