Domain Name Dispute Resolution

It was with great concern that I read of your decision to implement the
"solution" for dispute resolution that involves binding arbitration with
the loser paying all the fees. You do realize (I have a nasty feeling
that you realize it very well) that the "little guy" will always lose
against the "fat cat" who wants his name, because no little guy will be
able to take the chance that he will have to pay the millions the fact
cat will spend as a matter of course in his battery of lawyers. What
kind of feedback did you get before you implemented this?

Grace Suarez
San Francisco California USA
gracels@electric-law.com