Re: [IFWP] Re: UPDATE: Uniform Dispute Resolution

Karl and all,

  I am in agreement with Karl on this as well.  The fact that yet again we
have a group that is "SELECTED" by the ICANN (Initial?) Interim
Board is insufficient to meet the requirements of the White Paper
in this respect.  The impact to the DN owners community now and in the
future is huge, and should be determined by the Stakeholder community
jointly by those participating presently at the very least.