[Fwd: [ga] We "decided" to defer the election of our ICANN board seats]

---- Begin included message ----
Mark and all,

  I agree with you completely.  I was not even allowed on the conference
call.
Just yet another example of lack of openness, transparency and
accountability
on the part of the pNC and the ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board.

  Again I will ask and call for the NTIA to do it's DAM job!  I pay taxes
that pays their salary!

---- End included message ----