From: "customer service" <dbarria@register.com>
To: <caricatures@earthlink.net>
Subject: E-mail change
Date: Wed, Sep 29, 1999, 11:20 AM

Preston E. Lindsay (funface.com),

Thank you for your e-mail

In order for us to change your e-mail address on file we will need from you a photo copy of a picture ID that has been signed and stamped by a notary public.  We require this to ensure your safety over the internet as well as ours.  You can submit this copy to us either by fax (212-594-9876) or by mail at:

Register.com
575 8th Ave. 11th floor
New York, NY 10018

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-899-9703.
Thank you for using register.com, your first step on the web.

register.com
Customer Service

domain name: www.funface.com

My name (Owner): Preston Lindsay

Administrative contact:
postmaster@infinite-office.com

Technical Contact: DNS Administrator  Nameserver Systems

dns@nameserve.net

Billing Contact: Me

Address: P.O. Box 175  Troy, MICHIGAN  48099  USA

Phones: A. 248-288-3571  B. 248-541-5353  C. 248-346-4646

Current eMail address:
caricatures@earthlink.net

Domain Servers Listed in Order:

1. PRIMARY: NS1.NAMESERVE.NET 207.159.128.3
2. SECONDARY: NS2.NAMESERVE.NET  207.159.128.11