Re: My InternetWeek op-ed column on IPv6 privacy issues

Bill and all,

  Thank you for forwarding this.  It helps to underscore the problems
that will eventually become significant with respect to Privacy problems
with IPv6.  We [INEG Inc.] have been concerned with this problem
with IPv6 for some time and have passed this concern on to the IETF
as well as ICANN as ICANN seems to have a strong belief that
IPv6 is the future.  We respectfully are not in complete agreement
for the privacy concerns amongst others associated with
IPv6 and have decidedly moved towards a private effort towards
IPv8 as a result.  That effort in in deployment as I type this response.