Re: [IFWP] Re: [ga] The North American DNSO BoD chair - [Attn. Becky Burr]

Jeff and Everybody,

  Yes Jeff it seems that both you and Mr. Langston have hit the
the nail on the head as you put it.  I fail to see Mr. Crispin's arguments
in a valid light, and seem to be bent towards some other "Agenda" that he
has yet to adequately reveal.  It appears that there has been some
laws broken here, which I will be looking into shortly, in the state of
california as well as some US Federal statutes under 1st amendment
as well.

Regretfully,

--
Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet