.SEX domain?

Has a .SEX top-level domain ever been discussed?  I'm talking about a
complete top-level domain just for sex-related businesses.  In particular,
frontal nudity.  All frontal nudity would be banned from all oter domains.
Sites that have non-sex related business (breast cancer, art, etc) could
link their .com web sites to their .sex sites.  This would allow a simple
browser lock-out to keep sexual content from children and those of us who
simply aren't interested in it.

Has this been brought up before?  Whom would I propose this to if not?

Randy Abel
rabel@texas.net