FW: [FAIR-L] Initial Reports from Seattle Gloss Over WTO Issues

This just in:

>To: "'Jay@Fenello.com'" <Jay@Fenello.com>
>Subject: FW: [FAIR-L] Initial Reports from Seattle Gloss Over WTO Issues
>Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:26:34 -0500
>
>Wanted to make sure that you saw this.

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello,
New Media Relations
http://www.fenello.com  770-392-9480

"We are creating the most significant new jurisdiction
we've known since the Louisiana purchase, yet we are
building it just outside the constitution's review."
   --  Larry Lessig, Harvard Law School, on ICANN