New ICANN Proposal

Please inform our company Elysian Sports LLC about the new proposal
concerning the access to sell domain names.  Our company is a small sports
based ebusiness owning several names under the .com/.net/.org addresses.
Will the new registering companys have different suffixes, or will they use
the current ones.  If they are selling new endings how is our company's
investment protected?  If we are not protected, then ICANN is stifling the
ability of a small business to get started.  Only large established
corporations will be able to buy their own names multiple times, and is there
even a first refusal right?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
                                                Edward Stueck
                                                estueck@aol.com