Proposal for GTLDs for the Event Industry

My name is Brian Burnett, Virtual Unlimited Inc. We are a virtual event
producer and currently drafting a Proposal for Two Top Level Domains for our

We would like ICANN to consider a specialized top level domain for
particular industries like the event industry. In the Draft working party
report on GTLDs recommend a test of new domains if that is passed, I would
like ICANN Executive to consider testing of the Specialized Top Level

We are currently requesting comments on the proposal from industry
participants within the event industry.

Brian Burnett