[Fwd: Letter to L.Touton]

---- Begin included message ----
Don and all,

  I also would like to add that I appreciate Kathy's effort and concern.
She is quite correct.  However I would also add that she really
did not go quite far enough in her wording as I found it a bit
"Wimpish" or not strong enough.

  I believe that Joe's integrity is certainly in question as do almost
all of our [INEGroup's] members.  We have on more than one occasion
found his postings both offensive and more importantly of an overly
controlling nature that is contrary to the the precepts of the White Paper
and the MoU, not to mention the iCANN's own bylaws.  As such
we find his integrity in some question.  His testimony to congress
not too long ago highlighted this point very clearly we believe and
should lead to further investigation by the DOJ as well as the House
Commerce Committee.  We hope these departments will follow
up in this regard.

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com

---- End included message ----