RE: [Membership] MAC reports and models-New URLs

I notice there is no model based on membership as part of domain
registration where a 'tax' is added to the registration fee.  Is this model
under consideration?  It seems to me that this would present the most source
of funding for ICANN since the income could be predicted with much more
accuracy.  Plus, since verification would only depend on domain registration
this would reduce the burden on ICANN for this.  Of course, the percentage
of participation would be small.

Russ smith
http://consumer.net

>We are beginning to consolidate the various streams of consciousness on
>At-Large membership
>These are all works in progress, so please continue to send your
comments to membership@icann.org

Crew's membership models are at
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/rcs/models.html
Cabell's report on voting is at