RE: [Membership] The People's Republic of ICANN?

Good for you, Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: BRPWIT@aol.com [mailto:BRPWIT@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 12:48 PM
To: gconrades@polarisventures.com; membership@icann.org
Subject: Re: [Membership] The People's Republic of ICANN?

George:

YOUR APPROACH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE to want to disenfranchise me??? restrict to domain
holders?  What If i choose to share a DOMAIN name - that means i have value?
All people who use ISPs like LYCOS, GEOCITIES,AOL  don't count? Nonsense.

I am one of the stakeholders who is not an ISP nor a wealthy Venture Capital
person nor a large organization.

I use the net have a vested interest in its success - if i want a domain
name
- i should have the same right as you -
yes this is an attack on your stated positions

if the presenters on the Senate floor can get emotional - so can I
thanks
steve witkin
	 RE: [Membership] The People's Republic of ICANN?