Re: [Membership] The People's Republic of ICANN?

George and all,

  Scale in what way?  Could you please define you meaning of "Scale"?
In addition, I would add that if you intend to advocate that only a limited
number of stakeholders can become members, how do you justify this
against the requirements of the White Paper?