Re: [Membership] MAC reports and models-New URLs

George and all,

  Though we (INEGroup) agree with your reference to Scotts contention below,
we also fail to see as well, how the dictatorial style of practice of the ICANN
contributes to the ICANN "Initial" and Interim board is a reasonable
demonstration
of openness, transparency, and accountability to the stakeholders as well...