Re: Individual Memberships (was Re: [Membership] The People'sRepublic of ICANN?

ET AL- BECAUSE i DON'T OWN A DOMAIN NAME i CAN'T PARTICIPATE OR HAVE A SAY-

You mean if tomorrow , i want to buy a domain name, i have to ask AOLs
permission ( as an example) ?

We love Dictatorships- but that what his business is all about - lets all bow
to the powers to be and say thanks for the bones.
steve witkin

Subj:	 Re: Individual Memberships (was Re: [Membership] The People'sRepublic
of ICANN?