Re: [Membership] Re: Individual Memberships

At 20:31 14/02/99 -0500, Esther Dyson wrote:
>Believe me, we'd be thrilled to have individual sponsors too!  Let us know
>if you're interested in donating.  (But you don't get anything in return
>other than satisfaction and your name on our Website, just like the
>corporate donors.)

Esther,

How about a recognition on the website for the hundreds of hours that we have donated  contributing our ideas and arguing our points of view for the benefit of the community at large?
Professional time coming at, say, $80-$120 an hour?
Just kidding.

--Joop--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/model.html