[Membership] An Icann.com?

---Esther Dyson <edyson@edventure.com> wrote:

> That's actually a good idea - the recognition part, anyway! (What's
the
> opposite of honorary?  Seems to me you all are the non-honorary
membership
> committee.)

What if an icann.com were established as the "for profit" arm of
icann.org? It'd be a nitche portal for, well, people who are interested
in icann.org stuff. You'd have free email, a index of selected sites,
orginal content, the works. All with ads on it to make money. I'm sure
there would be plenty of tech content providers that'd be willing to
establish some sort of "co-op."

lee