Re: [Membership] Re: Individual Memberships

 Daniel Kaplan writes:
> To me, it does not sound more loony than creating an organization
> to better manage domain names and IP addresses, and then forgetting
> who represents the vast majority of users of domain names and IP
> addresses (ie, organizations).

 Organizations? That's incorrect. Organizations represent
 the five to ten people who got together to found them.
 It is one of the prejusices of those "organization" people
 that they represent all non-members. Which, by the way,
 make up the vast majority of citizens. "We The People" are
 members of no organizations. Kaplan is talking either from
 a position of biass or off the top of his head.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ bob@fcn.net
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net