RE: [Membership] Remote Participation in the Singapore Open Meeting

Again, my original question - what was the decision criteria for having a meeting in Singapore? Why not Toronto or LA or Mexico City or the Caribbean?   Why Singapore - that is my question?  Like I said, I appreciate the real video connection, but why Singapore?

I meant I am new to this discussion group.  I have been following the progress of all of this for a long time. As the owner of an (small) Internet consulting firm, and now as a Ph.D. candidate and adjunct faculty at SUNY Albany.

Michael Gendron