Re: [Membership] Remote Participation in the Singapore Open Meeting

Nii Quayor wrote:
> Why *not* Timbuctou, Cairo, Johannesburg, Bamako, Kampala, Accra,
> Nairobi, Luanda, Cotonou, Manzini ............ I wish I could toss
> a biased coin ;-) Its good for Asia this time around and lets hope
> for Jamaica in future.

 Why not a global mailing list? Why don't they let
 *us* decide what is appropriate? Why are we never
 allowed to determine for ourselves what is or is
 not correct, good, right? Instead these self-declared
 experts go wandering aimlessly all over the world,
 talking to the same faces, locked in an official
 circle of corrupt sponsors, government collusion
 and academic schemers. It's all a global waste of
 time. The conclusion is forgone. Might as well
 just stop talking about it.

 Except it's necessary to point the facts out. If
 only for the record. If only so when the inevitable
 truth comes to light and the public backlash smashing
 ICANN to bits begins we can say "We all weren't
 suckered in by all the ICANN con artists, liars
 and cheats." Which is exactly what they are. Con
 artists, liars and cheats all trying to make as big
 a financial killing or acrue as much power off of
 all this as possible. At our expense as citizens.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ bob@fcn.net
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net