Re: [Membership] Why Singapore?

Bob Allisat wrote:

>  Michael, you wrote:
> + ...why Singapore?

Mr Bob Allisat
I take great exception at your e-mail below.
Have you ever been to Singapore?  What basis do you have to make these
allegations about Singapore?
I am a Singaporean born in Singapore.  I know Singapore for the last 45
years and I am offended by what you said unconscientiously!

>  Because some of the most stupid and mindless supporters
>  of ICANN are in Singapore.

I don't know who are you referring to, can you specify?

 Because the level of Corporate
>  and political corruption are so high in Singapore

This is definitely wrong, I assure you that Singapore probably has the
least political and Corporate corruption in the World!!!

  that
>  there is no chance of dissenting opinions and complete
>  likelyhood of total agreement with Dyson and her robots.

This is again wrong.  Though I am a supporter of ICANN but I do not
agree fully with Dyson and I believe she is not equivalent to ICANN!!!
And for your info., most ofthe people in Singapore does not know about
ICANN!!!

>  Because they will all be charging this to their company
>  travel accounts and it's cleaner than anywhere else due
>  to the simple fact if you so much as spit on the streets
>  you get your lips/hand/arms/head cut off.

Nonsense!
there is absolutely no such thing!  You are mean and unconscientious inj
making such comments!  I had known you for the past five years through
various lists but I am still surprised and disappointed by these
allegations!  I can not imagine that you are capable of such baseless
comments and fabrications.

  Because it's
>  just the perfect venue for this band of thieving bandits
>  and they will feel right at home in this oppressive,
>  military dominated dictatorship

You get your facts all wrong again!  What nonsense about military
dictatorship?  OUr military has no role at all in any political
decision!!!

with all of their rotten
>  business practices, kick backs, slush funds and so on.
>
>  Welcome to Singapore, baby. Check your ethics at the door
>  and let's get down to BUSINESS, damn the namby pambies and
>  all their whining ethics and stupid ideas of democracy,
>  accountability, yada, yada, yada. Money talks, baby, and
>  bullshit, well it walks when it's not in jail being beaten
>  to a bloody pulp, tortured and starved near to death. Yes,
>  Sinagopre is perfect for these creeps.

Nonsense again.
No regards.

--