Re: [Membership] Remote Participation in the Singapore Open Meeting

Michael and all,

  Well you got one of of three of my major points right anyway.
The tow single biggest problems with having any conference of
this type in Singapore at this time are (in what I view as order
of importance);

1.) It is not a safe place for Americans in particular to travel at this time.

2.) It is a poor political choice given the current non-benevolent dictatorship
     Regime.