RE: [Membership] Density Representation

Yes, regions defined by density (IP addresses/population) is fluid but
it is a model which would automatically adapt itself through time.
We will have to fix an interval for which region boundaries get updated
or recalibrated (say, every 3 years) so that it is not too confusing for
everyone.  That may be the additional difficulty that this method would
face as compared to other geographical/language regions model.

Kanchana