[Membership] IETF Ostriches

 ...meanwhile the IETF Ostriches bury their fat heads
 in the cyber sands of historic Internet accomplishments,
 congradulating each other about how many RFC's they each
 authored. As if that all meant fuck all when the real
 drive is being supplied by folks who ain't ne'er heard
 of freaking Jon Postel let alone know what a BOF is or
 isn't. Wonder when we all clue in to the prescient fact
 that Baker's boys are not only behind the times they're
 actively attempting to hold back evolution of the times?
 Probably the same time we collectively decide to simply
 get on with the work and bypass these silly old farts.

 BTW real ostriches *never* bury their head in anything
 except, perhaps other ostriches from time to time. L8r!

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ bob@fcn.net
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net