[Membership] Re: [IFWP] "Organic/dynamic" self-forming constituencies?

Eric and all,

  Completely agreed.  This has been our position regarding the
formation of consitiuencies/colitions.  To pre-define them as part of a
Bylaw's structure of the DNSO or ICANN Membership, is as has been
observed by many, devisive and planned gerrymandering.  Hence it is
not legal.