Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] Re: Effective meetings, past and future

Craig and all,

  It is well established and well documented now that the dictatorial
actions an style of the ICANN.  Hitler-like would be carrying it
a bit to far.  Stalin like would be more appropriate possibly.  It is
none the less as FACT that the ICANN is acting unilaterally and is
on the whole a closed and non-transparent organization.  History
will and has already recorded it as such in their own, now hidden
E-Mail archives.  I expect those archives to disappear at some point
as well....