Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] Re: Effective meetings, past and future

Molly wrote:
>Ronda,

>Please respect the membership@icann.org prohibition on cross-posting.

Thank you,

>Molly Shaffer Van Houweling

Molly, I sent this to the membership list because it is about what
happened at the Jan. 23 meeting of the Berkman Center on the
issue of membership and thus is especially pertinent for the
membership mailing list.

Do I have to send it separately? It isn't a cross post. It is
a mailing to  the list that is pertinent to the subject being
discussed in the post.

If you haven't posted it on the membership mailing list - please
post this.

Ronda