Re: [Membership] Choosing an elephant? Shall it be pink or grey?

Eric Weisberg wrote:

> No.  We want democratic voting reflecting the will of diverse >minorities.  The resulting board will reflect the will of the majority.

I always wonder, in these discussions, how small a minority needs to be
before it loses its credibility when claiming oppression by the
majority. With only 9 members to elect it may be difficult to get a
director for each interest. And some of those, arguably minority,
interests can be very vocal (Thinly veiled reference ;-) ).