Re: [Membership] Peripheral comments on MAC recommendations

Daniel, please ignore me if these are points the MAC has already covered, I haven't had time to absorb all the fine detail. However, I haven't seen any comment on them elsewhere. If you find some of the statements rather coarse-grained, it is the hope that someone can come up with an subtle economic rebuttal of the high cost of enabling participatory democracy.

Best,

MM