Re: [Membership] Re: NCDNHC favoritism?

An open invitation was made to *anyone* wishing to form a constituency, so
I cannot see any basis for a charge of favoritism.  See
http://www.icann.org/dnso/constituency_groups.html

> Organizers who hope to have a constituency recognized at the ICANN meeting in Berlin should prepare a statement
> of their criteria for constituency participation and a plan for a Names Council member selection process as soon as
> possible.  These documents will be made available to the ICANN Board of Directors and posted on the ICANN web
> site.  In addition, organizers should send drafts of these materials and/or a status report, as soon as possible.  All of
> these materials should be sent to msvh@icann.org.

Other constituency proposals have been posted at
http://www.icann.org/dnso/constituency_groups.html#info

Diane Cabell
http://wwww.mama-tech.com
Fausett, Gaeta & Lund, LLP