Re: [Membership] [Comment-Mac] privacy and voting

Kent,

There are several situations from developing countries where we will prefer
"how we voted" is kept secret. We will like all to vote their mind and to be
protected from possible reprisals should the vote be against what "powerful"
elements desire.

Nii