Request for Reconsideration
Request 00-1 (part c)
Submitted by: Russ Smith
Date: January 7, 2000

From: Russ Smith [russ@consumer.net]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 7:13 AM
To: russ@consumer.net; reconsider@icann.org; Krose@Ntia. Doc. Gov; Becky Burr; ksmith@ntia.doc.gov
Cc: dmullen@alabanza.com; csr@ofc.alabanza.com; Louis Touton; elliott@icann.org
Subject: RE: reconsideration request/DOC complaint

second amendment postal address: Russ Smith PO Box 44232 Washington, DC 20026-4232

also, Please provide copies of any correspondence to my attorney: Hugo Blankingship 516 1/2 Oronoco St. Alexandria, VA 22314

It is my understanding that ICANN has refused to answer prior reconsideration requests found at http://www.icann.org/committees/reconsideration/recon-committee.htm. ICANN agrees to accept all liabilities associated with its failure to reasonably process such requests and accepts all liabilities associated with failing to answer such requests. This includes the fair market value of any "revoked" domain, and damages associated with the interference in the use of trademarks/servicemarks owned by complainant, and any current or future revenue lost as a result of and domain revocation.

Russ Smith