Re: [Membership] MAC reports and models-New URLs

The consensus is that the At Large membership should extend beyond the category
of domain holders.  There are many individuals and organizations that are
impacted by names and numbers policies (and the implementation of protocols) who
do not have domain names.  Personnel who work in the Internet industry, mail
users, people who have websites on hosted domains, etc.

Although a limited membership as you propose has not been ruled out, there does
not seem to be much support on the MAC for it at the present time.  You are
absolutely right, however, that it would be much easier to administer.

Diane Cabell
MAC

--
Diane Cabell