Re: [Membership] Structure of 'at large' membership

Russ:

Domain names have a very interesting way of popping up in various places.
Under the system you advocate - "FULL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT", would allow
people to place questionable ( is that word ok) Banner Ads or links in
ordinary totally benign sites. Under the principle you suggested, local
jurisdictions or courts ( including US SUPREME COURT) would have no
jurisdiction as were a creating an International organization.

Remember - you may have a right to stand where you want , i have a right to
not have it on my foot. So we are discussing and cussing about possibly
conflicting rights

thanks steve witkin