Re: [Membership] Singapore meeting coordination

Not everyone has a week to spare, unfortunately.

Esther

At 04:13 AM 10/02/99 -0500, Michael Sondow wrote:
>Esther Dyson a écrit:
>>
>> Find me an extra day, and I'll be very happy!
>
>Thet can have the DNSO meeting on March 1st. They don't have to have it on
>the same day as the ICANN Membership Committee meeting.

Esther Dyson			Always make new mistakes!
chairman, EDventure Holdings
interim chairman, Internet Corp. for Assigned Names & Numbers
edyson@edventure.com
1 (212) 924-8800
1 (212) 924-0240 fax
104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
New York, NY 10011 USA
http://www.edventure.com

PC Forum:  21 to 24 March 1999, Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona
High-Tech Forum in Europe:  24 to 26 October 1999, Budapest
Book:  "Release 2.0: A design for living in the digital age"