RE: [Membership] The People's Republic of ICANN?

Mr. Conrades writes:
? ... I am inclined to think we should move slowly on opening up
? membership in an unlimited way UNTIL we understand how the membership
? process works against a more understood or qualified database of
? constituents.

 You are telling me I should be limited until
 I somehow am unbderstood or qualified ? Who
 do you think you are anyways George? Under
 what authority (none) do you dare to tell
 citizens to back of or get lost? All this
 gets more and more corrupt and more and more
 funny. Especially how you all, even the so-
 called critics, merrily allow this nonsense
 to continue instead of bringing it all to
 a sudden and permanent stand-still.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ bob@fcn.net
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat