Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] Is Nesson right on the objective? And, how do wereach it?

> BTW, do you agree or disagree that we will get greater diversity
> on the board if we elect more positions at a time under a
> proportionate representation system?

Is this a rhetorical or a trick question?  Of course you will get more
diversity under PR if you elect more positions at a time.  The larger the
number of seats per constituency, the closer you get to completely fair
representation with PR - this is its great strength, the fact that it
maximises voter satisfaction.

Regards.

Mike Norris