Re: [Membership] Re: Individual Memberships

hi,

At 01:31 16.02.99 , Greg Skinner wrote:
>My guess is that most of the companies who would advertise on ICANN's
>site would be large software, ISP, and telecom companies.  In effect,
>the results would be the same.

yes, I think like this, too (=>companies).
But is it really the same if you **sell** somebody something or get money
from a company as a present and the firms don't have any returns? I think
ICANN would be more credible in this way because in the other ways where
ICANN is really sponsored somebody could think about a corrupt organization
and I don't think that anybody here want this.

bye,
Michael