Re: [Membership] Re: Individual Memberships

When people propose Corporate memberships and voting, which corporations
are they speaking of?

I own two New York based corporations. I suppose that these qualify me.

Other countries have different names for these organizations. What are
these? Who decides which are eligable? Do all have equal wieght?

It sounds like we may have more corporations than people. Certainly
could.

Sounds loony to me.

Tom Lowenhaupt