Re: [Membership] Remote Participation in the Singapore Open Meeting

>Again, my original question - what was the decision criteria for having a
meeting in Singapore? Why not Toronto or LA or Mexico City or the Caribbean?
Why Singapore - that is my question?  Like I said, I appreciate the real
video connection, but why Singapore?

Why *not* Timbuctou, Cairo, Johannesburg, Bamako, Kampala, Accra, Nairobi,
Luanda, Cotonou, Manzini ............ I wish I could toss a biased coin ;-)
Its good for Asia this time around and lets hope for Jamaica in future.

Nii