RE: [Membership] A Model for Community & Global -

Dear Joesph@LaBaron.net

Thanks for your thoughts.

I created the model because ICANN is looking for a mechanism to
facilitate electing At-Large members to the Board of Governors. The
model provides bona fide voters.

An ICANN link with local governments that certify Internet users is one
way to organize a global voting list. I suspect that a year 2000
election following the model I outlined would offer hundreds of thousand
bona fide Internet users.

It might not be the final solution but a good second step.

Tom Lowenhaupt

to:   IN:membership@icann.org
cc:   IN:list@IFWP.org