[Membership] ICANN-Singapore Remote Participation Update

For those of you planning to participate remotely in the Singapore Open
Board Meeting and/or in the Membership Open Meeting, here's an update on
where we stand.

Regarding the times of the meeting: The Open Board Meeting will take place
on March 3 from 9:00AM to 5:30PM Singapore time.  In GMT, that's 1:00AM to
9:30AM on March 3; in Eastern US time, that's 8:00PM on March 2 to 4:30AM on
March 3.  The Membership Open Meeting will take place on March 2 from
10:00AM to 4:00PM; in GMT, that's 2:00AM to 8:00AM on March 2, and in
Eastern US time that's from 9:00PM on March 2 to 3:00AM on March 3.

At the moment we still don't have on-site access, so we haven't yet been
able to do testing of the internet connection, audio system, etc.;
therefore, I cannot yet guarantee the availability of a feed.  However, all
of our equipment has arrived in Singapore in working order, and I anticipate
that we will know what's available by at least twelve hours before the start
of each meeting.  Expect a revised announcement posted to list@ifwp.org and
membership@icann.org by that time, and I'll update
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/singapore-0399> as well.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Ben Edelman
edelman@law.harvard.edu
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School